Chapters in Books 17. Vangelatos, Z, Grigoropoulos C, 2020, "Laser Printing", Handbook of Laser Technology and Applications, edited by Chunlei Guo, Subhash Chandra Singh, CRC Press https://doi.org/10.1201/9781315310855
16. Rho Y, Grigoropoulos C, 2020, “Laser-Induced Processing of Nanoparticles and Growth of Nanowires,” Handbook of Laser Micro- and Nano-Engineering, edited by K. Sugioka, Springer-Nature https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69537-2_28-1. 15. Vangelatos, Z, Komvopoulos K, Grigoropoulos, CP, 2020, "Tailoring 3D Buckling and Post Contact in Microlattice Metamaterials," Developments and Novel Approaches in Biomechanics and Metamaterials. Advanced Structured Materials, edited by Abali B., Giorgio I., 132, 471-484, Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-50464-9_28.
14.Grigoropoulos, CP, 2017, “Laser Processing of Semiconductor Nanomaterials,” Annual Review of Heat Transfer, edited by G Chen, V Prasad, Y Jaluria, 20, 1-36, Danbury, CT.
13. Ko, S.H., and Grigoropoulos, C.P., 2012, “Time Resolved Visualization and Analysis on a Single Short Acoustic Wave Generation, Propagation and Interaction,” in Sound Waves: Propagation, Frequencies and Effects, edited by Vitale Abagnali and Giampaolo Fabbri,Nova Publisher, ISBN: 978-1614700012, Chapter 1, pp. 1-24.
12. Ko, S.H., and Grigoropoulos, C.P., 2011, “Unconventional, Laser Based OLED Material Direct Patterning and Transfer Methods,” in InTech Organic Light Emitting Diode - Material, Process and Devices, ISBN 978-953-307-273-9, edited by Seung Hwan Ko.
11.Bakajin, O, Noy, A, Fornasiero, F, Grigoropoulos, CP, Holt, JK, In, JB, Kim, S, Park, HG, 2009, “Nanofluidic Carbon Nanotube Membranes: Applications for water purification and desalination,” in Nanotechnology Applications for Clean Water edited by Savage et al, William Andrew Inc, 77-93.
10. Grigoropoulos, C.P., and Hwang, D.J., 2009, “Pulsed Laser Nanostructuring using Near Field Optics,” Chapter 9, Nanomanufacturing, edited by S.C. Chen, American Scientific Publishers, pp. 199-212.9.
9. Grigoropoulos, C.P., Chimmalgi, A., and Hwang, D.J., 2006, “Nanostructuring using Pulsed Laser Radiation,” Laser Ablation and its Applications, edited by C.R. Phipps, Springer-Verlag, New York, pp. 473-504.
8. Grigoropoulos, C.P., 2005, “Pulsed Laser Materials Processing and Nanomachining,” Annual Review of Heat Transfer, Memorial Volume for C.-L. Tien.
7. Grigoropoulos, C.P., Seung-jae Moon and Ming-Hong Lee, 2003, “Heat Transfer and Phase Transformations in Laser Melting and Recrystallization of Amorphous Thin Si Films,” in Laser Crystallization of Silicon – Fundamentals to Devices, in Semiconductors and Semimetals Vol. 75, edited by N. Nickel, published by Academic Press.
6. Grigoropoulos, C.P. and Kim, D., 2003, “Liquid-Assisted Pulsed Laser Cleaning with Near-Infrared and Ultraviolet Laser Pulses,” Laser Cleaning, edited by B. Luk’yanchuk, published by World Scientific Publishing.
5. Grigoropoulos, C.P., and Ye, M., 2000, “Numerical Methods in Microscale Heat Transfer,” Advances of Numerical Heat Transfer, Vol. 2, edited by W.J. Minkowycz and E.M. Sparrow, pp. 227-257, Taylor & Francis, London, Great Britain.
4. Grigoropoulos, C.P., 1999, "Computational Modeling of Pulsed Laser-Induced Melting and Material Removal," Modelling of Heat Transfer Phenomena, Vol. 2, edited by M. Faghri and B. Sundén, pp. 109-144, Computational Mechanics Publications, pp. WIT Press, Bath, Great Britain.
3. Grigoropoulos, C.P., 1997, "Lasers, Optics and Thermal Considerations in Ablation Experiments," in Laser Desorption and Ablation, Experimental Methods in the Physical Sciences, Vol. 30, edited by J.C. Miller and R.F. Haglund, Jr., Academic Press, pp. 173-223.
2.Grigoropoulos, C.P., Bennett, T.D., Ho, J.-R., Xu, X., and Zhang, X., 1996, "Heat and Mass Transfer in Pulsed Laser-Induced Phase Change Transformations," Advances in Heat Transfer , Academic Press, San Diego, pp. 75-144.
1. Grigoropoulos, C.P., 1994, "Heat Transfer in Laser Processing of Thin Films," Annual Review of Heat Transfer, edited by C.-L. Tien, Vol. V, CRC Press, Boca Raton, pp. 77-130.