Diagnostics of Laser Interactions
- Time-Of-Flight and Emission Spectroscopy
- Emission and LIF Probing of Laser Ablation
- Ultrafast Pump and Probe Imaging
- Second Harmonic Generation (SHG) NSOM imaging
- Scattering NSOM (s-NSOM) imaging
- Time Domain Thermoreflectance (TDTR) measurements
- Photon-Induced Force Microscopy (PiFM) imaging
Annealing and Crystallization
- Phase transformations in Thin Si films
- Laser Annealing of Silicon Nanowires
- Explosive crystallization of Ge
- Laser crystallization of Thin Si films
- Laser crystallization of semiconductor nanostructures for active photonics
- Blue laser annealing
Laser-Aided Flexible Electronics Fabrication
- Laser Fabricated Solar Cells on Plastic
- Organic Transistor Fabrication
- Patterning of organic semiconductors
- High-throughput Nanoprocessing
- In-situ TEM/SEM Imaging and Lasers
- Two photon polymerization
- Mechanical Metamaterials
- Ultrafast Laser Drilling in Glass
- Laser Fabricated Optofluidics
- In situ SEM - Microindentation of metamaterial structures
Laser flash imaging to capture nano-second time resolved images of the nanosecond laser ablation process in silicon. The process is captured up until 66 nanoseconds after ablation.
High speed imaging of in-Situ Fabrication of 500 μm self standing fiber scaffolds through Multiphoton Lithography at 1 sec (4000 fps).
In-Situ SEM - Microindentation of architected microstructures.
Pulsed laser conversion of an a-Si precursor into a single nano crystal inside a TEM.
In-Situ testing of recoverable buckling in curved microlattice structures.
Internal flow of Leidenfrost Droplet. 72th Annual Meeting of the APS division of fluid dynamics (November 23, 2019). DOI:10.1103/APS.DFD.2019.GFM.V0074
Localized buckling in a tilted layer of a microlattice due to the strategic arrangement of defects.
Laser-induced graphitization of polydopamine observed through high speed imaging.